Tuesday 11 December 2007

I'd consider to activate that Adword stuff...

...they say it'd make me rich, er, or at least earn some money. But it's just another way to put up ads on some innocent site, I'm convinced.

I mean, to really earn some money on a semi-pathetic blog like this, I'd have to have thousand of visitors (that also clicked on those damn ads - now who does that anyway? Not anyone I know of...) and right now I average of about 100 viewers per day. Not nearly enough.

Besides, this blog is not about earning money. I work to earn money, this is more for the hell of it rather than cold cash. I've read about blogs being worth this and that much, but really, is there anyone out there that actually makes a livin' on their blogging?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online