Thursday 10 April 2008

3 hours to go

On site now in Gothenburg. Hammarby supporters are boycotting this game, but I'm "forced" to see it live. Since long, I've bought tickets for this game as I've invited some vendors to see this. You have to keep your customers happy!

I don't think that Tony Gustavsson will do large changes in the starting line up. But this is how I'd like the starting line up to look tonight:

------------------Shaaban--------------------
-Johansson---Traoré--Sleyman---Saarenpää-
------------Jensen-----Chanko---------------
-Zengin---------Andersson----------Laitinen-
------------------Paulinho--------------------

My thought is to secure defensively with Mikkel Jensen (back from long time injury) and Louay Chanko as defensive midfielders and thus be able to give the three offensive midfielders more freedom. Perhaps Charlie Davies can enter the field when opponent's defenders are getting tired.

A bit nervous, but who wouldn't be on a matchday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie

Why did Hammarby fans boycott the game at GAIS?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online